Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Week 84

its been a good week we are working alot with the missionary's in our new zone !! there some really great missionary's some of the best i have worked with my whole mission we have lots of new goals to work with the members and its going good im doing awesome im really happy and working my little booty off it has been really hot here lately im starting to get a little sunburnt but its all good i need to get a little tan before i come home ;) so far this has been a really good journey an awesome experience i cant believe that its coming down to the last months! the lord has truly blessed me and he keeps blessing me i still have so many goals before i go home i still have to read the book of Mormon one more time so i can  meet my goal this week i went on interchanges with a new elder elder Wilkinson he just got here from the ccm actually he told me that he ate lunch with my sister anna a couple times so that is pretty cool it made me really happy but anyways i had a  cool experience when we go on changes with the missionary's we are suppose to put goals to help them and i just bore my testimony to him of the book of Mormon and putting the goal of reading it every day!! and that thanks to that book i have been able to change my life and be the man i want to be! its the same thing i said to anna and i cant express to you guys how true it is i know that its going to be hard when i get home to keep reading but i have the firm goal . my mind set that im going to do it its not as easy as you guys think on the mission either lots of the days im leaving the house here at 630 or 7 to go to meetings or to other areas to work with missionary's but what i have found is that its not about how much we read but that we read every day yesterday i was up tell 11 cuz i had to read my 6 pages in the book of Mormon and ill probably do it again tonight cuz we just don't have time the lords work is fast and beautiful and it doesn't wait for anyone i want to invite all of you to just start reading one page one verse every day our spirits need it there's nothing more rewarding then going to bed at night with a feeling today i prayed today i read my book of Mormon your testimony's will grow and be fortified my recent converts here in this area we did the same invitation one of them she is reading 4 pages every day and her testimony has grown she has been a member for a little more the a month i know that you guys can do it especially my little cousins or sisters if you read the book of mormon and have a testimony in thy youth you guys wont fall into temptation you will be strong!!
i know that Jesus Christ is our savoir he is my redeemer i feel his love what i want most in my life and what i hope for is that he is in heaven pleading for me and for my investigators to God and that he is saying God bless them help them please help them.... imagine that and i know he does it but it depends on us and on our  determinacion to keep the commandments!
i just feel the need and desire to be better every day i want one day to be married and sealed in the temple have kids have those beautiful experiences that come with a family i want to lead and guide my family with faith with obedience and with love i know that there's a lot that comes ahead in my life but im happy im glad what i have learned is from all the experiences all the new responsibilities it show we push our selves and how we keep progressing in this life!! Gods Plan for me gives me hope! that one day i can be the man i want to be as im standing in front of our Savior and as hes saying you have done good you have been diligent you have been obedient you have earned your celestial kingdom with me and my father and with thy family!! God loves us and he has giving us the way to come back to live with him
It just depends on us! i love you guys and you mean the world to me your all i have and all i want in this life 2 years has been along time  it has helped me to cherish and value our family !
Elder Tams 👔📘

No comments:

Post a Comment