Monday, August 8, 2016

Week 73

well this week was a rough and a tough one!! well kind of haha my companion woke up on Friday throwing up and really sick!! so we decided to go to the hospital it ended up just being a really bad migrain but we had to stay the night there and then stay there all day Saturday and we got home at like 10 Saturday night it wasn't to bad for me the food was free and it was awesome american food so i was in heavan but my companion couldnt eat haha and he had to take a bunch of medicine but he is all good now Sunday morning perla and her daughter had there baptismal interviews and they passed woooooooohhhhhoooooooo there baptism is going to be on saturday at 6 if any of you want to come ;) haha I'm so happy and I'm so grateful for 2 things prayer and fast all of the baptisms that we have had at one time or another we did a fast for them and i know that God listens and answers our prayers right now me and my companion our in a fast for 2 sister missionaries in my district they asked me if we could fast for them and 3 of there investigators there names our juan and juana and almendra so please pray for them that they can have there baptismal interviews this week and get baptized next week last night as i was praying i literally was tearing up because i was so happy and filled with joy my companion had to ask me hey are your okay!!? and i was like ya I'm just super happy and feel very blessed by God Perla and her daughter fernanda are going to receive so many blessing perla is only 25 years old and she left her husband cuz hes addicted to drugs she has 2 daughters one that is 9 years old and another that is 3 the cutest girls and i have grown to love perla so much and i know that the teaching of the church is going to help her to have a better life and to help her kids that they can grow up good girls!! my eyes have been open to the importance of the work we are doing and it is a miraculous work last night as i was thinking of all of the success that we have had here is when i started to cry cuz i don't know how we did it God and his angels were with us helping us and i know that he is with each and every one of you and that he will bless you and your families because of your sacrifices and your diligence i love you all and i give you thanks and i pray that God blesses each one of your wonderful families !!

Gracias mi familia bonita te amo con todo mi corazón y doy gracias a ustedes!!!
Con mucho Amor. Elder tams 󾓩󾓩

No comments:

Post a Comment