Monday, April 11, 2016

Week 57

this week was a great week !! GENERAL CONFERENCE..... WOHOOOOOOOO it was so awesome its really the best thing in the whole world in the mission this week i have just really been thinking about how grateful i am for leaders and prophets in my life :) my old man is the best example and leader that i know i love him so much ever since i was a youngin;) he has taught me to be a good boy and to honor my priesthood !! im grateful for you dad! and then my young men leaders and my sports coaches and now my mission president and his wonderful wife sister Mecham :) they are such good examples to me and i know that God has put me here in mexico so that i can have these wonderful mission presidents they have helped me so much and i  consider them like my other set of parents and finally i am beyond grateful for prophets and apostles who receive revelation for me and for the things that i need in my life right now.  I can honestly say that this General Confernece helped me so much it just got me so pumped and I know that our father in heaven loves us my 2 favorite talks was the saturday night session Mervyn B. Arnold and sunday night session Jeffrey R Holland these really touched my heart and made me want to be a better person im so grateful for all of you and for everything that you are doing im so happy here and im doing my very hardest to do all i can for the Savior this week our mission president asked us to put some goals and one of them was a goal on how many times we want to read the book of mormon in our missions this week i just finished it for the second time and so i put a goal of 6 times in the mission i have to read 9 pages everyday and i can do it im so grateful for goals and i know that if we dont make them we're not going to progress i know with all of my heart that the book of mormon is true that is what has helped my conversion more then anything is reading the book of mormon everyday and i invite every single one of you to start it again it will bring more joy and hapiness to your lives then you can imagine my favorite quotes from General Confernece were from the Prophet "choose the hard right" and from Uchdorf "the best lideres our the best followers"

le amo a todos gracias :):)❤πŸ‘”σΎ“©

No comments:

Post a Comment