Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Sam's first companions letter home the first week they are together

From Elder Best mom...want to remember this sweet tender mercy of hearing that our son is still happy and funny!

I LOVED reading your son's letter!!  I learned a lot more than I do from my own son.  Here is his letter from this week, in its entirety: "My son (comp) is such a good missionary!

We get along super well, and he is out here for the right reasons! He still doesnt speak spanish, but i know he will learn fast. He makes me laugh so much! seriously the funiest kid i have ever met! I love having my comp as one of my best friends! the work is so much easier. D&C 123: last verse talk about doing ALL things with good cheer! haha is spanish is says we have to be excited, or we wont have success haha.

This week we have found a lot of new investagators! we found like 4 more familys to teach! and they are so prepared to hear the gospel! This week we are getting some more people married! im really excited.

WEll, i really dont got mch to say this week... i promise itll be longer next week! love you all!

Elder Best

No comments:

Post a Comment